The Mansion Kapanci was built between 1893-1895 by the architect Pierro Arrigoni and it has rich interior decoration (paintings on the ceiling, staircase).During the Second World War it was confiscated by the Nazis and used by the Gestapo, whereas after 1973 it was used for NATO’s offices. Today the building belongs to the Red Cross.

Bewertung
0.0
Annaherung
0.0
Infrastruktur
0.0
Ausstellungen
0.0

Hotels suchen

Check-in-Datum

Check-out-Datum

Höchstbewertet Museen

Höchstbewertet Denkmäler

Höchstbewertet Strände

Folgen Sie uns auf Pinterest
Finden Sie uns auf Facebook
Folgen Sie uns auf Twitter
Finden Sie uns auf Google Plus
RSS