Vas. Olgas & 25 Martiou str, Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Macedonia

(+30) 2310425531

The Villa Mordoh was built by the architect Xenophon Paionidis in 1905 for the Turk commander Seifoulah Pasha. In 1923 was sold to the Shalom brothers and then to the Mordoh family and was inhabited until 1940. The building is a characteristic example of eclectic architecture, where classical, renaissance, baroque and art-nouveaux elements coexist.Today, it houses the City’s Art Gallery.

Bewertung
0.0
Annaherung
0.0
Infrastruktur
0.0
Ausstellungen
0.0

Hotels suchen

Check-in-Datum

Check-out-Datum

Höchstbewertet Museen

Höchstbewertet Denkmäler

Höchstbewertet Strände

Folgen Sie uns auf Pinterest
Finden Sie uns auf Facebook
Folgen Sie uns auf Twitter
Finden Sie uns auf Google Plus
RSS