The Villa Allatini was built in 1888 by the architect Vitaliano Poselli as the country residence of Allatini family. During the period 1909-1912 it was used as house and prison of Sultan Ablul Hamid the 2nd, whereas in 1926 it housed the University of Thessaloniki. During the Second World War it was used as hospital. Today, it houses the Municipality of Thessaloniki.

Bewertung
0.0
Annaherung
0.0
Infrastruktur
0.0
Ausstellungen
0.0

Hotels suchen

Check-in-Datum

Check-out-Datum

Höchstbewertet Museen

Höchstbewertet Denkmäler

Höchstbewertet Strände

Folgen Sie uns auf Pinterest
Finden Sie uns auf Facebook
Folgen Sie uns auf Twitter
Finden Sie uns auf Google Plus
RSS