12km Chorq - Agiasos, Naxos, Kykladen, Ägäis Inseln

(+30) 2285031402

On the 12th km of the main road that links Chora to the mainland the visitor can see the Bazeos Tower. It was built around 1600 and was used as the monastery of Holy Cross until the 19th century when it was abandoned. Later it became property of the Greek state and then it was bought by the Bazeo (Basegio) family, to whom it belongs until today and it is used for cultural events.

Bewertung
0.0
Annaherung
0.0
Infrastruktur
0.0
Ausstellungen
0.0

Hotels suchen

Check-in-Datum

Check-out-Datum

Höchstbewertet Museen

Höchstbewertet Denkmäler

Höchstbewertet Strände

Folgen Sie uns auf Pinterest
Finden Sie uns auf Facebook
Folgen Sie uns auf Twitter
Finden Sie uns auf Google Plus
RSS